Sep 16, 2024

 

ANNOUNCEMENT!


THE GLOAMING has been my most successful comic series to date. I had not anticipated the response it has gotten. Very recently, I signed a contract with Mansion Press to have them publish the series (starting over from #1) as beautiful, full-size albums, much like the European graphic novels. Each volume will contain two issues with of material from the original run. The first volume is expected to be released in November, with subsequent volumes being released every 6 months. Hopefully, this will give me the time needed to finish the contents for the last couple of volumes!


As a 'Thank You" to everybody who supported THE GLOAMING during its run as a self-published comic book series. I am offering this signed limited edition print AT COST. I am a comic collector myself, and I can sympathize with some readers who may be disappointed in the format change mid-series. I hope this poster will be accepted as an expression of my deepest gratitude and recognition that THE GLOAMING would not have existed or gotten to this stage without your support! Also, please accept this as a sort of apology for the change and for the long wait until the story is completed!


https://www.etsy.com/listing/1781476532/the-gloaming-print-limited-edition?click_key=52d953a1020f7d95c22dce7c968594c4de96e213%3A1781476532&click_sum=955f2bf7&ref=shop_home_active_1&sts=1&fbclid=IwY2xjawFVZyBleHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHUNdJCxX9C_3dpulLQmhrGz31IwuK7qCzGtxkz3EtzaWpBitLm4dUtrpng_aem_jWCGCKnmpMumqF_y0eA5dg



 

No comments:

Post a Comment