Jul 16, 2019

COCHLEA & EUSTACHIA - Pages 99 & 100


SPECIAL TWO-PAGE UPDATE

Pages 99 - 100 

The fact that this section ends on page 100 is coincidental, but does give it sense of being nicely bundled. I’ve incorporated music into comics before (with the help of others), but this is the first time I’ve ever attempted writing my own composition. I can’t really read music (especially with my deteriorating vision), and I only just started teaching myself the piano a few years ago. The music here is a bit difficult for me to play, but give me a few weeks practice, and I could do it. I’ve always had some unformed notions of combining comics and music, but haven’t figured out a way that isn’t clunky or awkwardly contrived.


Read the comic HERE

Listen to the music HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment